Saturday, July 23, 2016

Chaos Renegades....Squad 1 Action shots

Hi all,

I've finally found the time to finish post-processing some of the Action shots that I took of my first squad of Chaos Renegades.  I really enjoy doing these little photo shoots...they really capture the feel of a game in action.

Once again I have fallen back on my Battle Systems Sci-Fi Terrain and pitted the Renegades against a couple of squads of rampaging Orks.

Here is an overview of the set up...


And zooming into the action....
 


And here are a couple that I further post processed using the LensFX app on my eye pad...so much fun.



Cheers for now

Chris

8 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! Does those orcs come from a very different painting age of you?
    To me the renegades are a whole step over the orks in terms of paintjobs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These orks were painted by someone else. Vidpui to be exact. He offered a great price for commission painting a bout 18 months ago and I jumped at the chance to get these guys on the table while I was still breathing....:)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Great manipulations and your scenery is great fun, a really super set up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome Blooo can't wAit to fight them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing set up as ever! Those renegades are absolutely brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic "action" shots. I really love the battle systems terrain. It's also nice to get a behind the scenes shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those close ups remind me of the battle reports in old White Dwarfs. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant photos and miniatures! Imagine if they'd had a set up like that for the old Realms of Chaos Tomes. Love the Holbein "Bad War" background to the blog as well.

    ReplyDelete