Saturday, November 22, 2014

100,000 Page Views!!! Thanks Everone!





Wow...I'm humbled and excited to announce that I have crossed over the 100,000 page views mark for Blue's Marauding Miniatures!  I would never have guessed that this little blog of mine would reach 10,000 views when I started it let alone 100,000.  It has been great to be a part of the still growing Oldhammer community and I thank you all for allowing me to come along on this ride with you.  A few of you I have now met in person...and I hope to meet more of you in the future...but until that time I'll see you here, on the forum, or on FaceBook.

Cheers for now,

Blue

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Blue. That's a great knock. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish you the next 100k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you paint it, they will come. :) Cheers, Blue. A well deserved milestone. Your work is very inspirational to us all in this wild, wide community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well-deserved, Blue. Don't stop now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Blue. Keep up the good work mate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all...its you guys that keep me going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Here's to more awesome painting, Blue style ;-)

    ReplyDelete