Thursday, March 8, 2012

Brush Slave League Entry #1

The beginning of March has seen the opening round of the Brush Slave League over on the Chaos Dwarfs Online Forum...and Once again the level of talent displayed by the members of that forum have really impressed me.  If you would like to have a look at this months entries please explore this link:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=70

For my entry I submitted three green skins that are the first members of a skirmish band that I am putting together.  Once again I have chosen to use some of the classic Marauder Sculpts for this entry.  The Orc is from the MM20 range and the two goblins are from the MM30 series...the bat sheild is from the Marauder undead/chaos sprue.  The goblins in particular are personal favorites...the whole range is just full of character.

So without further delay...here they are:




Cheers for now!

Blue

3 comments:

  1. Lovely green skins. I've always loved these guys as very characterful unit fillers but your painting makes them very decent stand alone minis. I suspect at some point we may have crossed swords on ebay over these type of guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erny...Obviously I'm a huge fan of Marauder in General but there is something special about this Goblin Range...they are just fun. The MM20 orcs, I must admit, are a bit Hit and Miss...some are great...some not so much. The later MM25s are more my speed as far as a useful, cohesive, unit...but these MM20s are perfect for a Skirmish band.

    Cheers,

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hit and miss, nah they are a great disheveled rabble. I need more time to get all the marauder stuff painted never will though...

    ReplyDelete